Full-time Trainee Dental Nurse required at our well-established private practice, Laura Jones Dental & Implant Clinic in Ballymena.
No experience is necessary – this is a great opportunity to join our friendly team and build a dental nurse career in a supportive environment.
What can Portman offer you:
- Full-time hours – 40 hours per week
- Full Training provided: 18 months course – external course provider fully funded by Portman.
- No experience necessary
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including practice bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
As a Trainee Dental Nurse:
- You will need GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 or above in both Maths and English
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will be responsible for providing chairside assistance, ensuring the care and welfare of patients is achieved in line with Portman’s goals
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Portman Dental Care’s Visions and Values
- You will undergo training as required to develop your skills and abilities
We have put new measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients.
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 160 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
If you would like to find out more about this Trainee Dental Nurse vacancy please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.