We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join our Brentwood Practice on a full time basis.
Together Dental Brentwood is a fully equipped mixed NHS & private practice, based in the heart of Brentwood. You will join a highly skilled team a salary range of £8.91 – £10.00 per hour depending on experience and with these superb benefits:
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £2000
- Discounted dental treatment after 6 months service, extended to family after 12 months
- On-site parking
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Access to an Employee assistant programme
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Flexible working
- CPD support – 24/7 access to the very best dental educators
- Medical Indemnity provided
- Career mobility provided
- Auto enrolment into a pension after 3 months service
What you need:
- A keen interest in starting a career in the Dental world
- Experience working as a Trainee Dental nurse – but not essential!
- An enhanced CRB check – paid for by Together Dental
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in providing dental support
- Able to work effectively with dentists and hygienists
- Excellent understanding of the dental industry
- A keen eye for detail and CQC standards
We can’t wait to hear from you!