Full-time Trainee Dental Nurse required at our world class private practice, The Dental Surgery at The Corn Exchange in the City of London. We are an extremely busy fast moving dental practice with 15 surgeries and 54 colleagues working to deliver exceptional service.
We offer a complete range of private dental and hygiene treatments, performed by skilled and passionate professionals in our world-class surgery in the City of London.
What can Portman offer you:
- Full-time hours – 40 hours per week
- Full Training provided: 18 months course – external course provider fully funded by Portman
- Two year fixed term contract
- No experience necessary
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including practice bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
As a Trainee Dental Nurse:
- You will need GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 or above in both Maths and English
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will be responsible for providing chairside assistance, ensuring the care and welfare of patients is achieved in line with Portman’s goals
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Portman Dental Care’s Visions and Values
- You will undergo training as required to develop your skills and abilities
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We will be installing Dentair air Purifiers in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
- Stocks of certified PPE are in good supply to all of our practices
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 155 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
****(If you are already enrolled on a dental nurse training course, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, as your application cannot be considered).****
If you would like to find out more about this Trainee Dental Nurse vacancy please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.