Qualified/Trainee Dental Nurse
Salary£10.00 – £12.00 per hourLocationColchester, Country ParkThis is a permanent, full time vacancy that will close in 5 days at 23:59 BST.The Vacancy
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join our Colchester Country Park Practice on a full time basis.
Together Dental Colchester is a 2-surgery mixed NHS & private practice based close to the high street in Colchester. Air-conditioned surgeries and onsite parking is available. You will join a highly skilled team a salary range of £10.00 – £12.00 per hour depending on experience and with these superb benefits:
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £2000
- Discounted dental treatment after 6 months service, extended to family after 12 months
- On-site parking
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Employee assistant programme
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Flexible working
- CPD support – 24/7 access to the very best dental educators
- Medical Indemnity
- Career mobility
- Auto enrolment into a pension after 3 months service
What you need:
- Be fully Qualified and GDC registered or interested in starting a career in the Dental world
- Have experience working as a Dental Nurse or a trainee
- Be prepared to have an Enhanced CRB check – paid for by Together Dental
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in providing dental support
- Able to work effectively with dentists and hygienists
- Have excellent understanding of the dental industry
- Have a keen eye for detail and CQC standards
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients.
We value the trust that our patients have placed in us and work hard to protect that trust. Our team are passionate about working together to deliver the best possible care in a friendly and welcoming environment.Working With UsCultures & Values
We support each other, providing outstanding service to practices and our dentists.
We educate our patients empowering them to make informed decisions about their oral health.
There is a sense of energy and purpose behind everything we do.
We instil trust in our teams and patients via our empathetic and supportive approach.