Portman Dental Care own and operate over 160 dental practices in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man. We are rapidly expanding both within and outside of the UK. Clinical excellence, exceptional customer service and fantastic practice support are the backbone of our business.
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 160 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
We have recently welcomed three Regent Dental Care practices to the Portman family and have some exciting opportunities for Qualified Dental Nurses across these practices located in Douglas & Peel.
About the Opportunity
At Regent Dental Care, our focus is on quality of care and patient comfort. In addition to general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, we work with specialists in Periodontics, Implant dentistry, and Endodontics.
As a qualified Dental Nurse, you will be responsible for providing chair side assistance, ensuring that the correct materials and equipment are available during each clinical session and to ensure the care and welfare of patients is achieved in line with Portman’s goals.
What’s in it for you
Alongside a competitive hourly rate
- Full and Part-time hours available
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Additional Special Days annual leave package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Enhanced measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients including; new operating procedures that are frequently reviewed, training for all colleagues on new processes, equipment to manage infection control and much more!
If you would like to find out more about our Dental Nurse vacancies please press apply or contact Katie White. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.