Full-time Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse required at our well-established, fully private practice, Stafford Street Dental & Implant Clinic in Edinburgh.
Portman Dental Care offer you as a Dental Nurse:
- Full-time hours –37.25 hours per week – Monday – Friday
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- 18 month training course paid where applicable
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including practice bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- Standard Operating Procedure reviewed in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We have installed Dentair air Purifiers in the majority of our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
- Stocks of certified PPE are in good supply to all of our practices
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 160 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
If you would like to find out more about joining the Portman Family as a Dental Nurse please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.