Full-time Dental Nurse required at our busy Kibworth Dental and Implant Clinic. The practice is extremely well established, and is the only predominant private practice in the local area. well-established, mainly private practice,
What can Portman Dental Care offer you:
- Full-time hours
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including bonus, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Portman Dental Care’s Visions and Values
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We have installed Dentair air Purifiers in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 150 practices – Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 4 years.
If you would like to find out more about this Dental Nurse vacancy please click apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.