- Are you a qualified and experienced dental nurse?
- Ever thought of working in the community dental service?
If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
- This is your chance to join a progressive and innovative service in a social enterprise that is patient and staff focused – you’ll even have the opportunity to become an MCH shareholder.
- This post can be offered either full time or part time. Please state your preference in your application form.
- We’ll provide well established, in-service training, one to one supervision, and appraisals with regular support provided by your line manager.
- You’ll be able to develop your skills in a friendly and supportive team.
We have a new full time GA dental nurse position available . You would be required to work at multiple sites . You will also be required to cover our other sites for community dental sites if necessary . The areas we cover are West Kent, Medway and Swale .
Our service provides routine dental care for complex patients. We are seeking to appoint someone who has great enthusiasm and is passionate about delivering a high quality standard of care to our patients. You must hold a extra qualification in :
- Certificate in Dental Sedation Nursing
- Certificate in Special Care Dental Nursing
Providing person-centered and effective care is at the top of our agenda and we pride ourselves in demonstrating our service values to the patients we see.
So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to receiving your application.
The small print
- We are honouring the 2018 contract refresh of the NHS Terms and Conditions of Service (Agenda for Change) pay award.
- We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service.
- This role is eligible for our Scottish Widows group personal pension scheme.
- Interview date TBC